CLICK HERE to fill out the WSC Covid form. Thank you for completing this form for every person visiting our fields each time you visit.
Thank you for supporting WSC’s Fall season as it looked like no other. For Spring 2021, we will again be adhering to East Hudson and USA Soccer guidelines and requirements and those details will be offered publicly as we are informed.
Please know we value your support and business and are eager to get back into our cleats!
We intend to get in as many Saturday sessions as the weather permits!
Rec will run April 10th to June 5th.
- Fall 2020: masks are required for everyone entering the field and must remain on and covering nose and mouth for the duration of your stay. Players and refs may remove their masks while actively warming up or playing. We thank you for adhering to the guidelines that keep us playing!
- Shin guards are required. Cleats are recommended but not required.
- Please feel free to arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled game or practice time.
- We love your kids! Please drive slowly and carefully through our roads and parking lots and be aware of the stop sign down and in between the upper and lower fields. Please note the one-way traffic pattern, entrance and exit.
- We love our fields! Please set your chairs only outside the white field lines to help us preserve the beauty and function of our fields.
- We love your furry friends, but please leave them at home. No pets are allowed inside the park.
- We love our volunteers! Rec parents are absolutely encouraged to come help in the concession stand! Please sign up via the weekly emails or just show up!
- We love our coaches! Please thank your volunteer coaches expressively!
The WSC In-House Soccer Program:
- Is intended for children Pre-K to High School (18 years old)
- costs per season $125
- has ongoing registration, but players are not necessarily guaranteed a uniform after a certain date
- has training led by 100% committed, volunteer, community, and background-checked coaches
- has teams supported by parent volunteer coaches. New coaches are always encourage and welcomed. Free training is available!
- has two seasons each year: Fall and Spring
- plays games on Saturdays
- typically practices 1 or 2 times per week
- players will receive a a full uniform kit at the beginning of the season and trophy at the end of the season