Spring 2022 SCHEDULE AND PLANS
*** THE START OF SPRING REC HAS BEEN POSTPONED BY TWO WEEKS TO APRIL 23RD ***
The postponement is being done as a result of weather and the resulting field conditions.
We appreciate your patience, support and understanding.
For Spring 2022, we will again be adhering to East Hudson and USA Soccer guidelines and
requirements and those details will be offered publicly as we are informed.
We intend to get in as many sessions as the weather permits!
Rec will run April 23 – June 18.
Updated Play Schedule:
Saturday, April 23
Wednesday, April 27
Saturday, April 30
Wednesday, May 4
Saturday, May 7
Wednesday, May 11
Saturday, May 14
Wednesday, May 18
Saturday, May 21
Wednesday, May 25
*** Saturday, May 28 – NO SOCCER – Day Off for Memorial Day ***
Wednesday, June 1
Saturday, June 4
Wednesday, June 8
Saturday, June 11
Wednesday, June 15
Saturday, June 18
*** Last day of the Spring season and TROPHY DAY! ***
Snoopy/U6 (born 2016-4/1/2019) – 9am-10am Saturdays only – individual skills training and games for the youngest players
U8 (born 2014-2015) – 10:15am-11:15am Saturdays & 5pm-6pm Wednesdays
U11 (born 2011-2013) – 11:30am-12:30pm Saturdays & 6pm-7pm Wednesdays
MS/HS (born 2004-2010) – 9:15am-10:45am Saturday only – this will be weekly coach-led pickup soccer sessions
For U8 & U11, Saturday is game day and Wednesdays are training days
Please watch your email for any changes or updates.
Preparing to play: Cleats are strongly recommended. Please wear shin guards, bring a ball (Snoopy/U6 – size 3, U8 & U11 – size 4, MS/HS – size 5), and a personal water bottle.
Cost: $130/Player (Includes full uniform: jersey, shorts, and socks)
Registration Link: https://system.gotsport.com/programs/3H1334183?reg_role=player
Registration link will stay open through the first two weeks of play.
Looking forward to seeing you all out on the field soon!!!
WINTER 2021-2022 INDOOR REC SOCCER
For the first time in a long time (maybe ever), we are excited to announce a WINTER INDOOR REC SOCCER session.
Sessions will run Saturday mornings from early December through end of February at the Soccer Cage indoor soccer facility at Stewart Airport.
Dates – 10 Weeks:
December 4, 11, 18
January 8, 15, 22, 29
February 5, 12, 19, 26*
10am-11am: Players born in 2010-2011
11am-12pm: Players born in 2012
12pm-1pm: Players born in 2013-2014
1pm-2pm: Players born in 2015
2pm-3pm: Players born in 2016-2017
The Soccer Cage
306 Y Street
New Windsor, NY 12553
Cost: $159 (includes T-shirt)
SPOTS ARE LIMITED. 20/time slot. 80 players total. For players born 2010-2017.
Email: Info@WSCSoccerClub.com for more info.
Gear to bring along: personal water bottle, shin guards, appropriately sized ball, and appropriate shoes (i.e. sneakers, soccer flats, or turf shoes — cleats not allowed)
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
- Fall 2021: Masks are no longer required for anyone who has been vaccinated. Please feel free to use your own discretion. We will continue to follow guidance from our governing body and may make adjustments as guidance changes.
- Shin guards are required. Cleats are recommended but not required.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled game or practice time.
- We love your kids! Please drive slowly and carefully through our roads and parking lots and be aware of the stop sign down and in between the upper and lower fields. Please note the one-way traffic pattern, entrance and exit.
- We love our fields! Please set your chairs only outside the white field lines to help us preserve the beauty and function of our fields and to stay a safe distance away from the game play.
- We love your furry friends, but please leave them at home. No pets are allowed inside the park.
- We love our volunteers! Rec parents are absolutely encouraged to come help in the concession stand! Please sign up via the weekly emails or just show up!
- We love our coaches! Please thank your volunteer coaches expressively!
- We love your passion for the game! Please leave always remember to stay positive with our players, coaches, referees, and volunteers! And please leave drones at home!