- The WSC In-House Soccer Program:
- Is intended for children ages 2 to 18 years old
- has training led by DOC/Coach Attila
- has teams supported by parent volunteer coaches
- has two seasons each year: Fall and Spring
- plays games on Saturdays
- typically practices 1 or 2 times per week
- players will receive a trophy at the end of the season
- costs per season $125
- has ongoing registration, but players are not necessarily guaranteed a uniform after a certain date
Fall In-House 2019 Schedule:
September 7th – Week 1
September 14th – Week 2
September 21st – Week 3
September 28th – Week 4
October 5th – Week 5
October 12th – Week 6
October 19th – Week 7
October 26th – Week 8
November 2nd – Makeup 1 (if needed)
November 9th – Makeup 2 (if needed); may possibly become a weeknight makeup
Saturday: (Please note new times!)
9:00-10:00am: Pre-K/Mommy & Me (birth years 2015-2016) Field 1 by concession.
9:00-10:30/11: U15 (birth years 2005-2007) Field 2 by the big parking lot.
10:00-11:00am: U7 (birth years birth years 2013-2014) Field 1 by concession.
10:30-11:45: U12 (birth years 2008-2010) Field 2 by the big parking lot.
11:00-12:00: U9 (birth years 2011-2012) Field 1 by concession.
**There is no high school rec soccer this Fall. Good luck to our Modified, JV & Varsity players! We’ll see you in the Spring.
4:00-5:00pm: all U7 practice with Coach Attila
5:00-6:00pm: al U9 practice with Coach Attila
5:30-6:30pm: U12–U14 Club-Wide practice with Coach Attila
6:30-7:30pm: U15–U19 Club-Wide practice with Coach Attila
- Shin guards are required. Cleats are recommended but not required.
- Please feel free to arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled game or practice time.
- Please drive slowly and carefully through our roads and parking lots and be aware of the stop sign down and in between the upper and lower fields. Please note the one-way traffic pattern, entrance and exit.
- Please set your chairs only outside the white field lines to help us preserve the beauty and function of our fields.
- No pets are allowed. We love your furry friends, but please leave them at home.
- In-House parents are absolutely encouraged to come help in the concession stand! Please sign up via the weekly emails or just show up!
- Please thank your volunteer coaches expressively!