Summer Camps 2018
Join our summer camps and immerse yourself in a week long soccer instruction fest!
We are the only soccer camp in the US that employed the Barcelona Method and conducted Barcelona style camps in the US even prior to the arrival of Escuela Barcelona in the US as evidenced by the thankful note by Laureano Ruiz in his book El auténtico método del Barcelona.
We employ all the modern technical and tactical elements of the game to instruct the individual player to improve their technical and tactical abilities.
The camp will be run by the Director of Coaching and his staff.
The Camps will encompass Technical, Tactical and some Physical aspects beneficial to all aspiring players from beginners to Collegiate levels.
The technical sessions will concentrate on all necessary technical aspects of the game using the Laureano Ruiz Soccer Method.
- Camp is held at Washington Soccer Club fields.
- Our camp is a full day, eight hour camp from 9-5 PM with after camp activities available to our campers.
- We provide a home cooked meal and a snack each day for all of our campers.
- All campers receive a free T-shirt.
- Cost per camp $295
There are two camps available in August 2018.
- August 13 – 17 for boys and girls ages 14 – 18
- August 20 – 24 for boys and girls ages 7 – 13
Typical Daily Schedule
|9am||Greeting, attendance and discussions of the previous days weakness and successes|
|9:30 am – 11:00 am||age appropriate technical exercises|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||age appropriate ball skills|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||lunch|
|1:00pm – 1:40 pm||free time (medal ceremony)|
|1:45 pm – 2:45 pm||soccer tennis tournament|
|2:50 pm – 3:50 pm||penalty and free kick tournament|
|4:00 pm – 4:50 pm||soccer tournament|